Auto Repair Batesville, MS
Batesville, MS is a city in Panola County about 26 miles west of Oxford. Batesville is home to about 7,500 residents and is one of the two county seats for Panola County. Batesville was built beside the Tallahatchie River which runs to its west. Batesville finds its origins in the railroad and was built in the 1850’s due to the construction of the Mississippi and Tennessee Railroad. It was named Batesville after Jim Bates, a conductor for the railroad and a Methodist minister. Batesville is a thriving city with local restaurants and stores like Burns Bar BQ, as well as all the popular chains. There is plenty to see and do with Sardis Lake and Enid Lake within a 20-minute drive. Parks and golf clubs dot the area as well including the Mallard Point Golf Club, a course influenced by prominent golf legend Jack Nicklaus. Oxford Auto Care is proud to serve Batesville, MS with reliable, expert auto repairs. We are friendly and knowledgeable and always provide the best customer experience. Our technicians are ASE-Certified and are happy to provide you with advice and education related to your vehicle maintenance and repairs. We are conveniently located just 26 miles east of Batesville in Oxford, MS.
Convenience and Benefits for our Customers
- Quality Repairs at an Affordable Rate
- Convenient Location and Hours
- State of the Art Diagnostic Equipment
- Free Coffee and Cold Drinks in Customer Lounge
- 6 Months Interest Free Financing Available
- 5% Off Military, Teacher, and Senior Citizen Discounts
- Free Loaner Cars and Shuttle Service
- Proud Supporter of Lafayette County Schools, Ole Miss and the Oxford School District
No Problem Is Too
Big or Too Small
Contact us today with any questions!
Follow us on social media for specials and updates