Radiator Repair in Oxford, MS
Your radiator is mounted at the front of your car behind the grille. Coolant circulates through the engine and heats up, then flows into the radiator to disperse the heat into the air. The radiator is essentially a heat exchanger for your car, with fins and tubes that increase the coolant’s surface area. Problems can occur that require radiator repair, from blockages to leaks. If you need reliable, honest radiator repair, bring your vehicle to Oxford Auto Care.
At Oxford Auto Care, we deal with radiator repairs on all makes and models. Our technicians are ASE-Certified and are thoroughly experienced in cooling system operation and radiator repair. We provide top-notch service while educating our customers, whether you’re a local resident of Oxford, an employee of the Oxford School District, or a student at Ole Miss.
We perform every radiator repair or replacement with top-quality OEM or aftermarket parts in a trustworthy, honest environment. We perform every kind of cooling system repair you might need from water pump replacement, cooling system flushes, or radiator hose replacement.
Convenience and Benefits for our Customers
- Quality Repairs at an Affordable Rate
- Convenient Location and Hours
- State of the Art Diagnostic Equipment
- Free Coffee and Cold Drinks in Customer Lounge
- 6 Months Interest Free Financing Available
- 5% Off Military, Teacher, and Senior Citizen Discounts
- Free Loaner Cars and Shuttle Service
- Proud Supporter of Lafayette County Schools, Ole Miss and the Oxford School District
No Problem Is Too
Big or Too Small
Contact us today with any questions!
Follow us on social media for specials and updates
Come experience the Oxford Auto Care advantage — quality, affordable Radiator Repair when it’s convenient for you. Call us at 662-324-1775 or use the online appointment form to schedule your visit today.