Auto Repair in Woodland Hills Estates, MS
Abbeville is a small town in northern Mississippi in Lafayette County. There are only a few residents of the tiny community, about 485 in total. Abbeville is nestled close to Sardis Lake to the north and west, and Holly Springs National Forest to the east. Oxford, MS is about 11 miles south along Highway 7. Abbeville was nearly completely destroyed in the American Civil War as it was directly involved in the Vicksburg Campaign. The community recovered but has remained somewhat remote and small. The University of Mississippi, or Ole Miss, operates a field station in Abbeville. There are a few stores and restaurants including the Delta Steak Company. Recreation options include fishing and boating on nearby Sardis Lake and all sorts of outdoors activities in Holly Springs National Forest. Oxford Auto Care is proud to serve Abbeville residents with affordable, reliable auto repairs and service. We have roots in the community and strive to completely satisfy every customer we have dealings with. Our technicians are honest and dependable and are ASE-Certified. Conveniently, we are located just a short 17-minute drive south on Highway 7.
Convenience and Benefits for our Customers
- Quality Repairs at an Affordable Rate
- Convenient Location and Hours
- State of the Art Diagnostic Equipment
- Free Coffee and Cold Drinks in Customer Lounge
- 6 Months Interest Free Financing Available
- 5% Off Military, Teacher, and Senior Citizen Discounts
- Free Loaner Cars and Shuttle Service
- Proud Supporter of Lafayette County Schools, Ole Miss and the Oxford School District
No Problem Is Too
Big or Too Small
Contact us today with any questions!
Follow us on social media for specials and updates